Cogito ergo sum

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Don't forget your girlfriends...!

I read an article once, it's titled, "Don't Forget Your Girlfriends..."
It explains about how important girlfriends are to you..
Let me quote it for you here:
"Don't forget your girlfriends," she advised, swirling the ice cubes around in her glass.
"They'll be more important as you get older. No matter how much you love your husband, no matter how much you love the children you'll have, you are still going to need girlfriends.
Remember to go places with them now and then; do things with them. And remember that "girlfriends" are not only your friends, but your sisters, your daughters, and other relatives too. You'll need other women. Women always do."
Times passes. Life happens. Distance separates. Children grow up. Marriages could fail. Love could waxes and wanes. Hearts break. Careers end. Jobs come and go. Colleagues forget favors. Men don't call (or sms) when they say they will. But girlfriends are there, no matter how much time and how many miles are between you. A girlfriend is never farther away than needing her can reach.

You'll need other women! Women always do!
I'd agree with that, 100%. I think it has something to do with the "All hands on deck" attitude that girls share, especially when other girls are in need. As they say.., a friend in need is a friend indeed. I myself was blessed to have been blessed with many circles of girlfriends, so let me share my stories with them to you, in future posts.
But as for now, let me introduce you to them:

Karet Chicks




Ex-Ufficio Chicks



Long Lost Friends, Recovered


AGTC gals (ada cowok satu gpp yah...)



and istri boss gue yang introduce me ke blogspot and became my dear friend.. :)


and more girls that do not exist in Friendster... :D

Anyhow.., have to go for now..., my sweety awaits...

Bye for now... :D

4 Comments:

  • oh rea.. u're so sweet... i'm so blessed to have friend as sweet as you, as wise, as religious, as helpless romantic (as me.. hihihi), as smart, as loyal...

    luv u so mucH!! suit suit.... :)
    wish u nothing but the best alwayssss......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 AM  

  • memang kapan pun dan dimanapun temen cewe 'gak bakalan hilang...biar physically 'gak ketemuan tetep aja they stay close to our heart.

    By Blogger kay's mom, at 11:42 AM  

  • The only boy (Aseng):
    Rea - I'd agree with you ... I keep my girlfriends around :))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:42 PM  

  • Gua mana???

    *hikkss*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home