Cogito ergo sum

Monday, May 02, 2005

Shattered Dreams

ExampleHehehe.., salah satu temen kosku yang lulusan Psikologi sebenernya udah tahu tentang keluh kesahku yang satu ini hehehe..., bahkan mungkin the whole gank Buntu udah tahu kali...

This is what I called

*** Towards End of Twenty Crisis***

hehehe..., sok sok pake kata2 towards lagi :)) yang bener sih "End of Twenty Crisis" huahaha.....

Itu adalah krisis yang kualami, dimana pada umur yang end of twenty tadi all my dreams belum tercapai dan kayanya jadi agak2 shattered gitu...

First of all, I would like to go abroad to pursue my study, but after numerous and I meant numerous attempts on Fullbright, AusAid, Chevening all proved to fail... I feel my dream to study abroad just slowly but sure fleeing my life schedule...

Second of all, hmm... what is second of all yah..., actually nothing in particular sih, the above dream is what I call my shattered dream. I feel tired and expensed and spent in trying to fulfil it.
My second of all is actually a combination of things..., It's the money that does not accumulate even after 5 years of working, It's the personal problem that does not have lights at the end of the tunnel, and It's the bf that demand a commitment, I'm not ready to give...
Orang memang ada aja yah.., I have friends ready to commit being dissapointed by the man/woman of their life, and here I am not wanting to commit...
But in relation to my shattered dream above, when I commit, I definitely will lose that particular dream of mine...
Oya ..., I have a second dream, which is to work in New York and be a New Yorker, being in the centre of the world...
Not to mention a vacation to Vatican, Roma, Europe, Guatemala, USA, Africa, China, Thailand..
I mean I don't even accumulate enough money now to do all that, not to mention when I commit.., you can kiss all that good bye...
And I really don't want commitment actually..., I despise the notion of settling down...
Yet I have a really remarkable partner and year by year after a decade has passed and I realized that I cannot live without my partner..., yet to retain him is to commit..., but to commit.. is to have my dream... shattered...


A Shattered Dream



A heart broke
By the sad word goodbye
It's hard to believe
One word can make so many cry

A loss too many
A team fallen apart
Can one bad play
Really break so many hearts

A different religion
A different race
Why can't we
See the hurt on their face

A broken heart
A divided team
A cry for help
A shattered dream.

1 Comments:

  • sometimes in life we have to make a choice. The hardest part is when you HAVE to make the choice..not the choice itself for knowing that some of the dreams you have kinda lost along the way.

    But..there's always a but...But, I believe if you decide to take the path that you're taking now and make the best of it..just one day, you'll be saying , " I make the best choice of my life".

    So, for now..just move ahead...never turn your head around. What might come tomorrow may surprised you..maybe better than you ever hope for.

    I myself was in your position before but I DID make a choice and never regret it..it's the path that I chose and believe even if you can't make all your dreams come true at least I know there's something good at the end of it.

    By Blogger kay's mom, at 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home