Cogito ergo sum

Friday, May 13, 2005

Sadness

I love sadness.., it's sweet...
But the more you grow up,
the more you're losing the capacity
to cope with it.

I now find solace in comedy,
in jazz, that horrible music that I was confused with.

Laughing seemed shallow before,
but now it gives me strength to endure another day.

Sadness chokes me now.
That bitter sweet feeling that I was addicted to,
it chokes me now.

I don't know why.
I liked serious things, deep things..
But now..., :) .. hah..
I prefer to watch 'Friends' or 'Everybody Loves Raymond'.

Sadness..., it has become unbearable.
That sweet thing.

1 Comments:

  • Re, yours inspires me of my version of "Sadness"...
    My world was with my guy all day and night long
    And since I cannot have it...
    My world is having another-ten-minutes-nap in the morning
    My world is a pile comic books and a bowl of home-made red beans soup
    My world is crosstiching with a package of rice crackers beside me
    I can't live in this world of yours and theirs, so...
    Let me have this little solitary world of mine

    Harum

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home